This page: http://oregonworkingfamiliesparty.blogspot.com/2010/05/oregon-working-families-party.html
to find out more, visit http://www.unionresource.org/Oregon Working Families Party!
The Oregon Working Families Party intends to
influence state policy by uniting rural and urban
voters around economic issues that matter:
- Making health care affordable and available to everyone
- Improving public Secondary schools: pre-school - 12th grade
- Opening doors to higher education and job training
- Defending jobs against outsourcing, pay cuts, and corporate raiders
- Protecting pension funds so working people have decent retirements
- Promoting smart strategies to create and support good jobs,
- developing Oregon’s untapped wealth of
new, clean, secure, and sustainable energy
sources and resources.
Fusion Voting and Establishing State Banks
Think outside the box on this WFP page: http://sites.google.com/site/wfpworkingfamiliesparty/